If you are a leader who comes across the need to motivate, inspire, and support your teammates and other people in their organization everyday, this package is for you. Our industry expert coaches practice with you, so that you can master leadership communication. With emphasis on practical and application-based exercises and conversational practice, this course helps you inspire your talent to excel, showcase your managerial skills, writing impactful messages, sharing feedback, and much more all in the comfort of a location, device and schedule of your choice.
Through this course, you can achieve a range of personally set goals including,
- How to communicate in the situation of crisis
- How to handle high-stakes, emotionally charged, difficult conversations with your employees, supervisors, and colleagues.
- How to translate emotional intelligence in your speeches
- How to use communication to build your relationships and communicate your values
- How to foster meaningful changes
You can set your personal goals that you want to practice with us -
- I want to write emails/messages in an impactful manner
- I want the way I speak to showcase my managerial presence
- I want to provide detailed and efficient instructions to my team
- I want to share effective feedback
- I want to be comfortable and effective with my public speaking skills
- I want to make communication in an online platform/meeting seamless and efficient
- I want to build positive workplace relationships through better communication
- I want to learn how to manage conflicts between my team members as a manager/leader
- I want to learn how to coordinate effectively with other teams
What does this course include?
We have a flexible coaching plan where you can choose from the 03 packages to practice your skills.
- 5-hour plan at Rs.1799 per hour
- 10-hour plan at Rs.1699 per hour
- 15-hour plan at Rs.1499 per hour
Each Purchase includes
- One-on-One Virtual Coaching Sessions
- Access to Blogs on a Range of Topics
- Access to Learning Materials Including Articles and Grammar Resources
- Practice Material
- Informative Video Resources
Requirements for the course
- Higher Intermediate level of English proficiency in reading writing and speaking
- You are a working professional or an individual who has previous work experience